Tagboard Sign Up UI/UX (2015)
The new business strategy was to switch from self-serve to only custom plans. This would help ease support with a small team and focus our efforts on enterprise. With each plan (free, pro, plus, enterprise) and the features alongside, the quality/quantity of inbound was low. Also, showing a set dollar amount on the website became an issue with global pricing.
Solution: Create one, smart signup flow for all users and potential client types.
- Gathered analytics and new user surveys to determine the core problems
- Customer interviews and surveys for feedback
- Discovered it was too easy for potential clients to submit a demo request, overlooking the Tagboard features and adding time for biz-dev to understand their needs/wants
- Set up card sorting tests to prioritize features
IA, Task Flows, and Wireframes
- Updated the sitemap to include a new suite of research tools and upcoming products
- Created scenario and task flow sheets for personas
- Created full page wireframes based on task flows
Prototype, Test, and Ship
- Design User Interface mockups
- Created HTML/CSS prototypes to get validation and feedback
- Ship and Track results on Wufoo